Who said SEO only existed for sites that have texts? In fact it is possible to use SEO on sites that are based on videos! You can implements and see the results you usually get with your regular SEO with videos. You can have your Video SEO campaigns with as much ease as you do when treating average sites. Take a look at the following 7 tips that will certainly be very helpful to you when you start Video SEO.
Here Are Easy Tips That You Can Follow Anytime!
1. Create the keywords before you actually create the video. This will help you better create your campaign. Have a very rich title, add useful keywords and share high quality content.
2. Embed your videos in pages that have similar keywords – which means the site should have similar content.
3. Try to have text with the keywords inside of your video. Only a few frames will do the trick.
4. Have your links inside of the video also contain the keywords you would like to focus on.
5. Make sure your audio is also rich when it comes to having the right keywords as well.
6. Crate a video site map. That way when search engine based sites such as Google and Bing crawl your content they will find what you would like them to see much faster.
7. Have RSS feed on your site. It is very important to invest in what people say about your video! Make sure you always pay attention to it that way you will never have to deal with certain complaints. It is quite easy to have the right content be seen by the right people.
The bottom line when it comes to video SEO.
Video SEO is definitely a very good way for you to increase the quality of your videos as a whole. You should invest in high quality campaigns that will assure your content gets seen by the right people. The sooner you get into this interesting universe the sooner you will be able to enjoy all of its great benefits that can become profit for you!