Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing is an Internet advertising method which is used to direct traffic to your website. The advertiser bids on ad space on popular search engines and website and then pays the host website owner a predetermined fee when the ad is clicked. This article will inform you about PPC Management and how it can help your business prosper.
If we look at Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which is free to use and a good way for your business to earn a good reputation on the positive side, however, it’s very difficult for new websites to make significant progress to be listed highly at the beginning, especially because of the changes search engines make to their rules and requirements.
An experienced PPC Management Company would be able to set up a strategy for your business to help you make a profit and start selling from your very first day online. The fee for their services is relatively small with fees starting at only 10%.
So, What Are The Benefits Of PPC?
- A way for new websites to get into the rankings on search engines – bidding on key words provides a way for your website to appear at the top of search engines in the advertisement section.
- Direct traffic to your website and increase your chances of making revenue.
- Supplement your existing advertisement campaigns by increasing your presence on search engine results because you can have both a SEO ranking and an AdWords listing, which will result in more clicks on your website link.
- If you lose your SEO ranking due to changes in rules, your PPC advert will still be there at the top to ensure you are still visible to customers and your profits are unaffected until your SEO ranking improves.
- You can also include PPC in further marketing strategies as your advertisement will appear on other websites that use Google’s Adsense, which allows website publishers to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. This enables you to monitor and convert visitors who may click on your link but do not necessarily make a purchase.